Free 11 Plus Factors Practice Papers
Yes! You have read it correctly. There are Free 11 Plus Factors Practice Papers available in 11PluseHelp.co.uk.
The test papers cover different question types, which will help every child clear the entrance exams like CEM, CSSE, GL Assessment, Independent Schools conducted by different grammar schools, Independent schools and other private schools. To meet the entrance exams’ expectation, we have prepared practice test papers on different levels like Easy, Medium and High. By practising the exam papers on these different levels, children can identify their strengths and weaknesses in Maths papers. 11PluseHelp.co.uk has many Eleven Plus Exam practice tests which help children to focus and improve their skills in all subjects.
Free 11 Plus Factors Practice Papers
While calculating the Least common factor(LCM) and the Highest common factor we need to list out all the factors of the numbers given. So it is compulsory to learn how to find factors of the given numbers.
A number is said to be a factor of the second number if the first number divides the second number without leaving the remainder. In the case of the division with zero as a remainder, the divisor is a factor of dividend.
12 ÷ 4 = 3, remainder = 0
So, 4 is the factor of 12.
Properties related to factors:
- ‘1’ is the factor of all positive numbers.
- Every Number is a factor of itself.
- Every factor should less than or equal to the Number.
- The number of factors of any number is finite
- Prime Number has only two factors.
Key points to remember:
- If the last digit of any number is 0 or 2 or 4 or 6 or 8, then the number is divisible by 2.
- A number is divisible by three if the sum of the digits in that number is divisible by 3.
- If the last two digits of any number are multiples of 4, then the number is divisible by 4
- If the last digit of any number is 0 or 5, then the number is divisible by 5.
- If any number is divisible by both 2 and 3, then the number is divisible by 6
- If the last three digits of any number are multiples of 8, then the number is divisible by 8
- A number is divisible by nine if the sum of the digits in that number is divisible by 9.
- If the last digit of any number is 0, then the number is divisible by 10.
- The Sum of even digits is subtracted from the sum of odd digits. If the result is ‘0’ or ‘11’, then the number is divisible by 11.
- If any number is divisible by both 3 and 4, then the number is divisible by 12.
In 11 plus maths papers, maths topics like LCM and HCF are related to factors. So the practice of questions on 11 plus factors topic is necessary.
Let us have some examples:
You can access 11 Plus Online Maths Exam Papers on different topics here:
There are many 11 Plus Practice papers for entrance exams, Independent school papers and more for the 11 tests. Ranging from 10 to 25 minutes, our multiple-choice and fill-up question types are ideal for Maths revision.
Free 11 Plus Probability Practice Papers:
Free 11 Plus Place Value and Rounding Practice Papers:
Registration is FREE. You can access Free tests, Resources and videos after registration. You can also view all the available Maths, English, Verbal, Non-verbal Reasoning and Independent School Tests, Flashcards, videos etc.
Just follow these simple steps of registration (it’s free).
- Click on the ‘Register for free’ icon on our home page11PluseHelp.co.uk.
- Fill in your details and click ‘Submit.’
The same is shown below.
Free 11 Plus Maths Topic – Wise Practice Papers:
Free 11 Plus English Topic – Wise Practice Papers:
Free 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Topic – Wise Practice Papers:
Free 11 Plus Non-Verbal Reasoning Topic – Wise Practice Papers:
You can access free 11 Plus practice papers from the below link:
11PluseHelp.co.uk is a one-stop-shop for 11 Plus Preparation, including 11 Plus Independent schools preparation.
You can have unlimited online practice on 11 Plus subjects – Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
We focus on fundamentals, logic, basics and cover most of the syllabus for all 11 Plus exam patterns in the UK and Northern Ireland. For example, We cover Maths topic wise questions and fundamentals and how to apply them. We have various tests, time-based, short, long and various types, including standard mocks. All these tests lead to perfect practice, and the child should be fully prepared to face any 11 Plus Grammar School tests or Independent Schools tests.
Free 11 Plus Area and Perimeter Practice Papers:
Free 11 Plus Bidmas Practice Papers:
If you’ve already registered, then please log in and go to the ‘Offers Zone’ menu to apply the Offer Code: 11PlusFreeTrial8090
11 plus exams preparation useful links are mentioned in this article:
You can access 11 Plus FREE Papers by visiting the below link:
You can access 11 Plus FREE Sample Papers by visiting the below link:
To access our online virtual mocks visit the link
11 Plus complete solution features:
Practice and Perseverance Over Genius and Talent