11Plus-MockExams HABS second stage mock exam is useful for the Children of age 11 and not lower than 12 to crack the most important exam of their life i.e. HABS, Haberdashers’ Aske’s. It is one of the top leading independent schools in London. And their academic curriculum is known to create excellence in students.
HABS second stage mock exam Papers:
11Plus-MockExams is the only platform which offers FREE HABS second stage mock exam papers. We strive to help the children to reach their goals and secure themselves with a seat in their dream Independent school.
Free 11Plus-MockExams HABS second stage mock exam papers
(Until further notice)
Image is from HABS website
11Plus-MockExams Haberdashers’ School Details and 11+ Dates
- Address: Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School, Butterfly Lane, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3AF
- HABSboys Website: https://www.habsboys.org.uk/
- Admissions Contact:
- Headmaster: Gus Lok MA (Oxon)
- Telephone: 020 8266 1700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Type: Boys
- Total Number of Students in School: 1,095
- Number of places available: Approximately 100 places available for 11+
- Closing Date for 11+ Application: 20 November 2020
- Exam Provider: Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School
11Plus-MockExams Haberdashers Aske’s Schools’ 11Plus (Year 7) Details
- Allows entrance of Boys aged 11 and below the age of 12
- Candidates can take an entrance examination consisting of written papers in English and Mathematics, and an online reasoning examination.
- Do not allow calculators.
- Select boys on the basis of their performance in the written examination. After that, they call them forward for an interview, and offers of places are subsequently made.
- No need to bring books, projects or other work to the interview, but schools ask one or both of a boy’s parents or guardians to attend at this time, in order to meet the Headmaster or the Deputy Head.
- The Entrance Examination (eleven+ plus exam) is on Thursday 17 December 2020 (PM) or Friday 18 December 2020 (ALL DAY).
Go through our article on Sutton grammar school mock exam:
HABS second stage mock exam: 11+ English
It comprises of reading comprehension and a writing exercise
HABS second stage mock exam: 11Plus Mathematics
Though the format of the paper evolves but is largely similar to that of the school’s sample past paper.
Check out our article on 11 Plus Mock Exams Website Features to know more about it:
HABS second stage mock exam: Verbal Reasoning
This online examination consists of verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
Check out the below article to know more about Tiffin mocks:
Scholarships and Bursaries
Offers Scholarships on the basis of academic excellence.
The criteria to select the students:
- Academic excellence and grade progress proofs from past years
- Performance results in year 6 baseline data tests
- Conduct of the student is calculated not only in the classroom but outside of the classroom
- Contribution of Student to the school and the ability to adhere to schools values
- HABS Boys also offer music scholarships to the eligible students.
Students who are eligible for scholarships are also eligible for Bursaries. The school governor offers this Bursary who are in need of financial assistance and whose household income is less than £30,000.
So take our HABS second stage mock exam papers on our 11Plus-MockExams website, as many as you can to build confidence to crack the real-time Eleven Plus Mock Exam and lead your dreams in your dream school.
Please go through our article to know more about Tiffin girl’s school mocks:
11Plus-MockExams with our dedicated team, strive to be fit with original material, real-time 11+ mock tests and determined to help in your journey towards the aim of getting admission into your dream schools.
Please go through our article to know more about Mock results :
11 Plus Students’ Exam Reports:
The above bar chart compares a student’s performance with the peer in 11 Plus Virtual Mock Paper 1- Verbal Reasoning.
- This child has scored 87.5% and stands among the top students who took this test, depicted in the second column.
- Among all the students who took this test, the highest mark and least mark reported in this test are 96% and 2% respectively, depicted in the last and first column respectively.
- The average score of all students is 67.65%, depicted in the third column.
Overall analysis: The child has scored pretty well and is one among the deserving students.
All the best.
Practice and Perseverance Over Genius and Talent
|© 2020 All Rights Reserved.|