Tutor – How to add new Students?
Register at 11PluseHelp.co.uk if you do not have login details.
Once you login @ 11PluseHelp.co.uk, go to the menu “Students” to add new students.
Click on the “Add Students” button to add new students.
After entering new student details, including password, you can click on the “UPDATE” button.
Please share the new student login details with your student and ask them to start using 11PluseHelp.co.uk Practice Tests and Resources.
You must go through resources like CGP 11 Plus test books, best 11 Plus practice books, KSOL 11 Plus books, bond books grammar school, 11 Plus vocabulary practice book KS2 and eleven plus for understanding the concepts based on the test your child is taking. The second thing is that children need to familiarize themselves with the 11 Plus exam questions to do well.
You can find all the mentioned above things on our site at a very low subscription cost.
We provide you with the best teaching material for 11 Plus online tuition through videos. Our 11 Plus guide helps you get thorough with the concepts. We also provide the 11 Plus one to one tutors and private tutor for the 11 Plus Exam. Besides, we offer various type of tests which include
- Subject-wise tests: online 11 Plus Maths tests, English Grammar school test, free Verbal and Non-verbal reasoning tests, Non-verbal reasoning worksheets, academy Plus logic test.
- School-specific tests: kent test practice papers, Grammar school test papers with answers, Bexley 11 test papers, Bond GL assessment test, CEM sample test papers, Medway test practice papers, Birmingham grammar test, Sutton 11 Plus exam
- Time-based tests: short and long tests.
- 11 Plus mock test papers pdf
All these tests lead to perfect practice.
We have separate login 11 Plus for parents where you can assign tests for your child. You can find the test name, subject, difficulty level and duration. The results appear immediately with clear explanations for each solution through which you can assess your child’s performance.
We have a “School Applications” menu under Parent Login.
This feature is available for FREE @ 11plusehelp.co.uk.
You can now keep track of all the 11 Plus Grammar Schools / Independent Schools you wish to apply for. You can add any number of schools you want to apply for, in a single place, along with their deadlines, exam dates, addresses, school open days, and other useful notes.
Tutor – How to add new Students?
11 Plus Preparation – Help for Eleven Plus Tutors
11 plus tutors-How do I Assign Tests to my students or children?
How to keep your child calm?
If your child is concerned about taking the 11 plus exam, we suggest
- Build up confidence in them that everything goes fine and give their best on the exam day.
- Please don’t put too much stress on them and avoid comparing them with other peers.
- Take an active role in supporting your child in preparation by making a study schedule.
- Give praise where praise is due. Applaud them if they get good scores in practice tests.
- Teach them to be resilient.
- Tell your child that it doesn’t matter what the test result is, their effort is important.
- Make them feel that you have the utmost faith in them.
11PluseHelp.co.uk is a one-stop-shop for 11 Plus preparation, including 11 Plus Independent schools preparation.
We focus on fundamentals, logic, basics and cover most of the syllabus for all 11 Plus exam patterns in the UK. For example, We cover Maths topic wise questions and fundamentals and how to apply them.
We have loads of questions useful for preparing CEM, CSSE and GL assessment and any other 11 Plus entrance examinations in the UK. Children will love to take these tests, and learning is fun at 11plusehelp.co.uk.
You can access 11 Plus FREE Papers by visiting the below link:
You can access 11 Plus FREE Sample Papers by visiting the below link:
To access our virtual mocks visit the link:
11 Plus complete solution features:
Practice and Perseverance Over Genius and Talent