11 Plus CSSE Exam
There are two tests, one in English and one in Mathematics.
The English paper will last sixty minutes with ten minutes additional reading time. English paper also contains Creative Writing section.
The Mathematics paper will last sixty minutes.
The final scores for the individual papers are mathematically standardized and ‘weighted’, each being worth 50% of the marks. Tests are not age standardized.
For more information on Standardized score calculation follow the link here: https://www.11plusehelp.co.uk/blog/2017/04/07/csse-standardised-score-calculation/
To qualify for CEM and/or GL Assessment and/or CSSE, you need following skills:
– Understanding of all concepts taught at primary school
– Should be able to answer variety of question types and formats (familira & unfamiliar question types)
– Work under time pressure
– Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
– Strong arithmetic skills
– Strong vocabulary
– Spelling skills
– Comprehension skills
– English skills
– Reading and responding to texts with a reading age greater than 11
– Understand grammar and punctuation
We’ve good 11 Plus Resources / Tests to prepare your child for 11 plus exams ( CEM or GL assessment or CSSE etc) here @ 11PluseHelp.co.uk
If your exam has Creative Writing ( for e.g. CSSE) then:
– Creative Writing skills – descriptive or instructions
FREE Creative writing blog : https://www.11plusehelp.co.uk/blog/creative-writings/
You can access 11 Plus FREE Papers by visiting below link:
You can access 11 Plus FREE Sample Papers by visiting below link:
11 Plus complete solution features:
Practice and Perseverance Over Genius and Talent
|© 2020 All Rights Reserved.|