11 Plus Negative Numbers
Negative numbers are numbers whose value is always less than Zero. Numbers with ‘-‘ symbol or sign are negative numbers.
Examples: -1, -200 ,-300, -5.215
Properties of Negative Numbers:
- A negative number is a real number and always less than zero.
- The product of two negative numbers is a positive number.
- The product of a negative number and a positive number is a negative number.
- The addition of two negative numbers is always a negative number.
- The subtraction of two negative numbers may be a negative number.
- Negative numbers always left to zero in a number line.
- The division of two negative numbers is always a positive number.
- The division of a negative number and a positive number is a negative number.
Example problems on negative numbers:
Free 11 plus Papers :
11PluseHelp.co.uk also provides you with free 11 plus maths papers. 11 plus maths papers free download available in below link:
You can access 11 plus maths practice papers on different topics here:
11PluseHelp.co.uk is a one-stop shop for 11 Plus exam preparation, including 11 Plus Independent schools preparation.
There are many 11 Plus practice papers for entrance exams, Independent school papers and more for the 11 test with us. Ranging from 10 to 25 minutes, our multiple-choice and fill-up question types are ideal for Maths revision.
11 Plus Revision Pack:
At 11plusehelp.co.uk/, we possess the following resources:
Maths- 11 Plus Maths Worksheets, 11 Plus Maths Papers free download, 11 Plus Maths topics pdfs.
English- 11 Plus English papers with answers, 11 Plus comprehension with answers, 11 English comprehensions multiple-choice, English reasoning test.
Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning- 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning worksheets free, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning tests, easy Non-Verbal Reasoning Worksheets
Practice Tests- Eleven plus sample papers, free 11 plus papers with answers, 11 plus mock test papers pdf, 11 exam question and answers, UK 11 plus exam questions, 11 online tests in Maths and English with 11 Plus answers.
To access Virtual Mock Exams, please visit: https://11plus-mockexams.co.uk/
You can access 11 Plus FREE Papers by visiting the below link:
You can access 11 Plus FREE Sample Papers by visiting the below link:
11 Plus complete solution features:
Practice and Perseverance Over Genius and Talent