11 Plus Free Online Papers
11PluseHelp.co.uk is a one-stop-shop for 11 Plus preparation including 11 Plus Independent schools preparation.
You can have unlimited online practice on 11 Plus subjects - 11 plus Maths, 11 plus English, 11 plus Verbal Reasoning and 11 plus Non-Verbal Reasoning.
These tests are useful for the preparation of CEM, CSSE, GL Assessment, Independent Schools and any other 11Plus entrance examinations (Grammar schools or Independent schools) in the UK.
11PluseHelp.co.uk offers you
- 11 Plus online practice tests
- 11 Plus Videos
- Topic-wise tests, basics, fundamentals and revision practice
- Provides an explanation for all questions
- 11plus Synonyms and Antonyms
- Time-based tests, Short tests, Long tests, Mock Tests and various types of Tests
- Records time, marks and preserves the history
- Weakness report per test and other useful tips
- Assign Tests to Students
- 11 Plus Independent schools Maths Past paper answers and Explanations
- 11 Plus Independent schools English Past paper answers
- CEM style papers
- GL Assessment style papers
- CSSE style papers
- Random topic-wise questions
- Flash Cards, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms & Spelling tests
- Resources, free demo tests, Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Keep track of your Schools Applications for FREE
- Creative Writing blog FREE,
- Mock exams
- and many more new tests being added regularly......
New Practice tests and papers will be added continuously.
Tutors can use 11PluseHelp.co.uk for their students to benefit from the above features. Our students have secured both Grammar Schools and Independent schools in the past, and you can find parents feedback on our Facebook page.
Tutors have a separate login to the 11PluseHelp.co.uk, and they can track Students tests and various other performance reports.
Tutors can add any number of students.
Tutors can buy separate packages for their students and can manage their student’s subscription.
Tutors can access students creative writing and start suggesting improvements and capture multiple versions of Creative writing to see the progress.
A Tutor has access to not only to the test results of each student but can also look at the performance graph. This shows the students progression as they take tests. It will show the time taken to complete the test and the percentage of questions they are getting correct
There is no limit on taking Tests. You are only limited by the time you have. The system will not limit the number of tests.
Tutors do not need to create tests for every student as all the tests are available to all students and they can take any test they like, or Tutors can suggest test names.
Tests are marked instantly when the student submits the test. After submitting the tests, students can see the test marks, explanations and time took to complete the test.